Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2021” calendar…
This Week’s Questions:
- What is the smallest snake species in the world?
- “Excelsior” is the official motto of which U.S. state?
- Where is Earth’s tallest vertical cliff located?
- What is the name of the award-winning children’s book author and illustrator who created Where the Wild Things Are, among other classic picture books?
- Who is the creator of She-Ra and the Princesses of Power, an animated TV show that debuted on Netflix in 2018 and continues the story of the original She-Ra animated series from the 1980s?
This Week’s Answers:
- The Barbados threadsnake which is about 4 inches long. Its scientific name is Leptotyphlops carlae.
- New York. The motto, which means “ever upward,” appears on the New York State coat of arms and the state flag.
- Mount Thour, on Baffin Island, Canada. Mount Thor’s west face is a vertical drop of 4,101 feet.
- Maurice Sendak. Other popular Sendak titles include In the Night Kitchen and Outside Over There.
- Noelle Stevenson.
Source: Workman Publishing / “Page-A-Day”