Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2021” calendar…
This Week’s Questions:
- What Guinness World Record did a man named Trevor Hunt achieve in an appearance on NBC’s The Meredith Vieira Show on October 21, 2014?
- What Shakespeare play contains the following famous quote? “Out, damned spot! out, I say!”
- Alfred Hitchcock’s famous horror movie The Birds (1963) is actually based on a novella of the same name. Who wrote that novella?
- Where in the world can you find the Mapparium, a huge three-story, inside-out, stained-glass globe that is bisected in the middle by a glass walkway?
- The classic 1980s teen film The Breakfast Club was originally intended to be released under a different name. What was that name?
This Week’s Answers:
- Most pumpkins carved in one hour. Hunt carved 109 pumpkins.
- Daphne du Maurier, who also wrote Rebecca.
- The Mary Baker Eddy Library in Boston, Massachusetts.
- The Lunch Bunch. The film’s producers found the title too cheesy, so it was changed to The Breakfast Club.
Source: Workman Publishing / “Page-A-Day”