Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2021” calendar…
This Week’s Questions:
- What unusual musical instrument did Benjamin Franklin invent?
- What is the official state bird of Pennsylvania?
- Who are the two leads of the 2019 film Men in Black: International? (Hint: It’s not Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones, who starred in the first three Men in Black movies.)
- What are people with mageirocophobia afraid of?
- What area of the United States holds the record for receiving the most snowfall in a 24-hour period?
This Week’s Answers:
- The glass armonica, which consists of a set of tuned glass bowls that can be sounded by moving wetted fingers along their rims.
- The ruffled goose. This bird, which thrives during cold, snowy winters, can be found throughout the northern United States and Canada.
- Tessa Thompson (as Agent M) and Chris Hemsworth (as Agent H).
- Silver Lake, Colorado. On April 14-15, 1921, 75.8 inches of snow fell in Silver Lake.
Source: Workman Publishing / “Page-A-Day”