This week’s questions:
- In the world of mythical creatures, what is a sea dog?
- What TV personality’s 1996 autobiography is entitled Leading with My Chin?
- Which four U.S. presidents have been inducted into the National Wrestling Hall of Fame?
- What online game was actor Alec Baldwin playing on his mobile phone when he was kicked off an airplane in 2011 for refusing to turn off the device before takeoff?
- What fashion accessory launched designer Ralph Lauren on his successful career in the clothing business?
This week’s answers:
- A hunting dog that is covered with scales and has webbed feet, a scalloped dorsal fin down its back, and a beaverlike tail.
- Funnyman Jay Leno, host of TV’s The Tonight Show and possessor of a famously prominent chin.
- George Washington and Abraham Lincoln, in 1992; Theodore Roosevelt, in 1993; and William Howard Taft, in 1997.
- Words with Friends.
- The wide tie. Lauren started his first business, Polo Fashions, in 1968 with his wide tie designs and a $50,000 loan.
Source: Workman Publishing/”Page-A-Day”