Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2017” calendar.
This week’s questions:
- From what movies does the line, “Play it, Sam. Play ‘As Time Goes By'” come from?
- Name the suborder of mammals that have four-chambered stomachs.
- Anne Hathaway, famous for her roles in films such as The Devil Wears Prada and Les Miserables, suffered a real-life heartbreak in 2008, when her boyfriend at the time was arrested on charges of fraud and money laundering. What was his name?
- One US president lost the White House china in a gambling incident gone wrong. Who was it?
- What brand of beer is known as the “banquet beer”?
This week’s answers:
- Casablanca. It is often erroneously quoted as “Play it again, Sam.”
- Ruminants. Examples include horses, giraffes, and deer.
- Raffaello Follieri. Hathaway got married to Adam Shulman a few years later.
- Warren G. Harding lost the china in a single hand of poker.
- Coors. The appellation can be traced back to 19th-century miners who threw parties they called “banquets” that were stocked with the stuff.
Source: Workman Publishing/”Page-A-Day”