Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2017” calendar.
This Week’s Questions:
- What is the name for repetitive sequences of DNA at the end of chromosomes that serve a protective function?
- In an episode of Star Trek, what did Mr. Spock command an evil supercomputer to calculate?
- What royal family met their death on July 16, 1918?
- What animal’s heartbeat has been measured to be as fast as 1,260 beats per minute?
- What preppy, print-happy designer was Robin Givhan referring to when she wrote in the Washington Post, “The clothes are, upon close inspection, not so terribly attractive. Actually, they are rather unattractive”?
This Week’s Answers:
- Telomeres. When a cell has no more telomeres, it can no longer replicate.
- All the digits of pi, which is technically impossible.
- The Romanovs, of Russia. They were executed by the Bolsheviks.
- Lilly Pulitzer and the design company’s 2015 collection for Target.
Source: Workman Publishing/”Page-A-Day”