Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2018” calendar.
This Week’s Questions:
- What poem starts with the line “I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by madness”?
- Name the blanket with sleeves that was sold through TV ads and has raked in more than $500 million in sales for its parent company, Allstar Products.
- What year was the first Now That’s What I Call Music! compilation CD released in the United States?
- In 2007, Nancy Pelosi became the first woman to hold what title?
- There’s a soccer team with the same name as a cleaning product. What is it, and what city do they play for?
This Week’s Answers:
- “Howl,”Allen Ginsberg’s annual seminal poem published in 1956.
- The Snuggie. Similar products include the Slanket.
- 1998. Tracks included “Barbie Girl,” “MMMBop,” and “Zoot Suit Riot.”
- Speaker of the US House of Representatives. The Democratic congresswoman held the title for four years until the Democrats lost control of the House.
- The Ajax are a soccer team in Amsterdam, Netherlands. The team was founded in 1900.
Source: Workman Publishing/”Page-A-Day”