Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2018” calendar.
This Week’s Questions:
- Name the French company that for over a century has awarded stars to restaurants in its “red guide” based on the reports of secret inspectors.
- In 2016, the game Clue introduced a new character, Dr. Orchid, as a way to add diversity. Who did Dr. Orchid replace?
- What model, known for her bold eyebrows, arguably revived the bold-brows trend, before going on to star in movies like Paper Towns and Suicide Squad?
- In soccer, what does “El Clásico” signify?
- Who sang the 1970s hit song with the words “Loving you is easy ’cause you’re beautiful”?
This Week’s Answers:
- Michelin. The inspectors are anonymous and are encouraged not to tell anyone, not even their parents, what they do for a living.
- Mrs. White, a housekeeper.
- Cara Delevingne.
- A match between rivals Real Madrid and FC Barcelona.
- Minnie Riperton. The singer died of a cancer at just 31 in 1979, after recording six albums. She was actress Maya Rudolph’s mother.
Source: Workman Publishing / “Page-A-Day”