Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2018” calendar
This Week’s Questions:
- In 2006, scientists discovered a compound called opiorphin, which the human body produces naturally. In what substance can it be found?
- Where can you visit Napoleon’s childhood home?
- Name the former Saturday Night Live writer who became a senator from Minnesota.
- What special ability do tetrachromats have?
- The musical Jersey Boys tells the story of what real-life group’s rise to fame?
This Week’s Answers:
- Human spit or saliva. Researchers speculate that it may be six time as powerful a painkiller as morphine.
- On the island or Corsica, specifically in the capital, Ajaccio. The home, Musée de la Maison Bonaparte à Ajaccio, is open to the public.
- Al Franken. After a career spent satirizing politics, Franken left comedy to become a political with his 2008 Senate run.
- They can see more colors than other people can. People who are tetrachromats have a fourth color receptor in their eyes where most people have three.
- Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons. Songs performed include “Walk Like a Man” and “Big Girls Don’t Cry.”
Source: Workman Publishing / “Page-A-Day”