Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2020” calendar…
This Week’s Questions:
- What U.S. president is credited with saying “I think this would be a good time for a beer”?
- According to popular legend, what snack food did an Italian monk invent in the year 610 CE?
- Where was the world’s first underwater post office located?
- Transylvania, best known as the setting for Bram Stoker’s novel Dracula, is a real region located in what country?
- What was rapper Cardi B’s first major hit?
This Week’s Answers:
- Franklin D. Roosevelt. He reportedly said this at the end of Prohibition.
- Pretzels. The monk supposedly folded strips of bread dough in a shape that mimicked a child praying with crossed arms.
- The Bahamas. John Ernest Williamson, an undersea photographer, created the post office in 1939.
- Romania. In addition to its association with vampires, Transylvania is known for its castles and lush forests.
- “Bodak Yellow.” The song topped the Billboard Hot 100 in 2017.
Source: Workman Publishing / “Page-A-Day”