Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2021” calendar…
This Week’s Questions:
- What does it mean if the word andante appears on a piece of sheet music?
- The national flag of Malawi featured a red half-sun that appears to be rising or setting. What is the significance of the sun?
- Where did Stevie Nicks first meet her longtime collaborator and fellow Fleetwood Mac member Lindsay Buckingham?
- Where in the world was the largest snowman on record built in 2008?
- If you are celebrating Hanukkah by lighting a menorah each day, how many candles will you light in total for Hanukkah?
This Week’s Answers:
- The music should be played moderately slowly. Like the majority of musical terms, andante is Italian in origin.
- The sun is an ode to the way the setting sun lights up the waters of Lake Nyasa.
- Nicks met Buckingham when they were both students at Menlo Atherton High School in Palo Alto, California, in the 1960s.
- Bethel, Maine. The town used 13 million pounds of snow to build a 122-foot-tall snowwoman named Olympia.
- You’ll light 44. A menorah has nine candles; each day they are lit in increasing numbers–two on the first day, three on the second day, and so on, for eight days.
Source: Workman Publishing / “Page-A-Day”