Los Angeles — A new Taylor Swift pop-up exhibit called “I Can See You (Taylor’s Version)” is currently on display inside The GRAMMY Museum in downtown Los Angeles. It is fitting that the exhibit opened just prior to Swift’s sold-out performances at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood.
There are a total of 13 artifacts on display on the museum’s fourth floor. It includes dresses, shoes and guitars that Taylor Swift featured in her music videos, awards show performances and Speak Now tour. Hurry on down because the exhibit will only be on display through September 18, 2023!
Here are some more details about some of the items on display:
- Red sequined Jenny Packham dress worn during “Better Than Revenge” performance on first half of Speak Now World Tour.
- Iridescent purple Eric Winterling dress work during “You Belong with Me” during Speak Now World Tour
- Custom peach and gold Reem Acra tea-length tulle gown worn during “Enchanted” performance of Speak Now World Tour
- Red sparkle Gibson Les Paul guitar used during Speak Now World Tour
- Red and black hand-painted Susan Hilferty dress worn during “Haunted” performance of Speak Now World Tour
- Black sequin and rhinestone Jenny Packham dress during “Long Live” performance of Speak Now World Tour
- Champagne-colored Valentino gown with rhinestone embellishments work during “Fifteen” performance of Speak Now World Tour
Taylor Swift fans, better known as Swifties, can also watch her 2016 acceptance speech where she won the Album of the Year GRAMMY Award – for the second time.
Be sure to check out the third floor to see Taylor’s navy blue Roberto Cavalli outfit and Giuseppe Zanotti shoes she wore during the 2023 GRAMMY Awards. Both are located within the “On the Red Carpet” exhibit.
On the museum’s second floor, you’ll find reproductions of Taylor’s handwritten lyrics for “Run (Taylor’s Version)”, “Tim McGraw” and “White Horse.” Those are located within the Songwriter’s Hall of Fame exhibit. She is also featured in the performance reel on the TV screen in the back of the gallery and inside the Clive Davis Theater.
Upon exiting the museum, Taylor Swift merchandise is available for purchase in the gift shop.
The Mike Curb Cafe has also gotten into the spirit with special Taylor Swift-themed drinks and sandwiches. For example, a “Lavender Haze” is a lavender latte drink. “Hey Kids, Chicken is Fun!” are fried chicken sliders. “I’m Feeling 22” are birthday cake pops. “Wildest Krispy Dreams” are rice krispy treats.
I highly recommend this “I Can See You (Taylor’s Version)” pop-up exhibit for Swifties and all music fans in general. There’s a lot to explore and enjoy about one of the top female musicians in the world right now.
The GRAMMY Museum is located at 800 W. Olympic Blvd. in Los Angeles. Hours are: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday-Monday and Wednesday-Friday. Hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturdays and closed on Tuesdays.
For tickets and more info, go to: https://grammymuseum.org