Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR. Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2017” calendar.
This week’s questions:
- Name the British naturalist who wrote and narrated BBC’s acclaimed Life series.
- When Creme Puff the cat died in 2005, she held the record for world’s oldest feline. How old was she?
- B.B. King’s guitar became an icon in its own right. What was its name?
- These Central and South American-dwelling animals, often confused with beavers or even pigs, are actually the world’s largest rodents. What are they?
- Name the Ashbury Park, New Jersey, bar made famous by Bruce Springsteen.
This week’s answers:
- David Attenborough. The beloved broadcaster was knighted in 1985.
- 38. Cats usually live for an average of 15 years.
- Lucille. King rescued the original from a burning nightclub, and there have been many Lucilles throughout the years.
- Capybaras. They spend a lot of time in the water, so they have slightly webbed feet and beaver-like faces, but they’re most closely related to guinea pigs.
- The Stone Pony. Springsteen has reportedly performed there more than anywhere else.
Source: Workman Publishing/”Page-A-Day”