Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2018” calendar.
This Week’s Questions:
- Reportedly 16 percent of people suffer from the fear of clusters of irregular holes (for example, sponges and honeycombs). What is the name of this fear?
- By what other name might you know Zoe Sugg?
- What three famous guitarists were once members of the 1960s rock group the Yardbirds?
- What is a Morton’s toe?
- A single plant in Southeast Asia was cloned, and every time we eat this fruit, we are eating a genetically identical copy of the original. Name the fruit.
This Week’s Answers:
- Zoella. She is a prominent fashion and beauty vlogger, or video blogger, with millions of followers on YouTube.
- Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck, and Jimmy Page.
- When the second toe is longer than the big toe.
- The banana. The one we commonly eat is known as the Cavendish banana.
Source: Workman Publishing/”Page-A-Day”