Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR…Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2018” calendar.
This Week’s Questions:
- What was the last film Mike Nichols directed before his death?
- What city is home to the Pro-Football Hall of Fame?
- What does CAPTCHA stand for?
- What disease results from a severe lack of vitamin C?
- The film Cool Runnings was based on the true story of the Jamaican bobsled team. At which Olympic Games did they first compete?
This Week’s Answers:
- Charlie Wilson’s War. Nichols made 22 films during his career.
- Canton, Ohio. It opened in 1963.
- Completely Automated Public Turing Test to Tell Computers and Humans Apart.
- Scurvy. Today’s standard of living makes it relatively uncommon.
- The 1988 Olympic Winter Games in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Source: Workman Publishing/”Page-A-Day”