Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR…Look for five new trivia questions from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2018”
This Week’s Questions:
- What is the French equivalent of LOL?
- Name the four Baldwin brothers.
- In the song “The Twelve Days of Christmas,” what is the gift associated with the tenth day of Christmas?
- What publication underwent a major revision in 2013, in which subtypes of schizophrenia and autism spectrum disorders were removed from its pages altogether?
- Will Ferrell got sick during the filming of his holiday movie due to taking in excess sugar. What was the movie?
This Week’s Answers:
- MDR, which means “mort de rire,” or “dying of laughter.”
- Alec, Daniel, Billy, and Stephen.
- 10 lords a-leaping.
- The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, or DSM. It is the guide that doctors and therapists used when diagnosing mental illness.
- Elf. The hit Christmas movie, directed by Jon Favreau, came out in 2003.
Source: Workman Publishing/”Page-A-Day”