Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2018” calendar.
This Week’s Questions:
- What accomplishment do a few chimpanzees, dogs, frogs, fruit flies, guinea pigs, mice, monkeys, rabbits, and reptiles have in common? Hint: It’s an achievement most humans can’t claim.
- What two countries both claim to have invented vodka?
- Who was Stanley Ann Dunham?
- What football player guaranteed that the team he was quarterback for–then considered the underdogs–would bring him a victory in Super Bowl III?
- In Toy Story, who voices the dinosaur, Rex?
This Week’s Answers:
- They’ve all been in space on various missions. The first animal astronaut was Laika, the dog who traveled aboard the Sputnik 2 in 1957.
- Russia and Poland. Though Russia is more commonly associated with the spirit, Poland claims to have developed it first.
- The mother of former president Barack Obama.
- Joe Namath. He turned out to be right, and the New York Jets won the game.
- Wallace Shawn. Shawn reprised his role for the movie’s sequels, Toy Story 2 and Toy Story 3.
Source: Page-A-Day/Workman Publishing