Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2018” calendar.
This Week’s Questions:
- When did the NBA introduce the three-point shot?
- What is a thalassocracy?
- What did Momofuku Ando invent?
- Who was the youngest U.S. president?
- What do the following fictional characters have in common–Sarah Manning, Cosima Niehaus, Alison Hendrix, Beth Childs, and Rachel Duncan?
This Week’s Answers:
- The 1979-1980 season. Of course, now it’s a crucial part of the game.
- A state that has naval supremacy.
- Instant ramen noodles. He hoped the noodles would help solve Japan’s hunger problems.
- Theodore Roosevelt, who was 42 at the time of his inauguration, following President William McKinley’s assassination (he had been McKinley’s vice president). John F. Kennedy, at 43, was the youngest person to be elected president.
- They are all portrayed by Tatiana Maslany on the Canadian television show Orphan Black, about a woman who discovers she had been cloned.
Source: Workman Publishing / “Page-A-Day”