Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2018” calendar.
This Week’s Questions:
- What reclusive Italian author wrote the Neapolitan Novels?
- How many desks have been used by presidents in the Oval Office?
- What gas helps potato chips stay fresh inside of bags?
- What science-fiction-loving friend of L. Ron Hubbard, the founder of Scientology, reportedly once bragged that he could have started a religion too if he had wanted to?
- Who was the highest-paid athlete in the world in 2016?
This Week’s Answers:
- Elena Ferrante. The name is a pseudonym.
- Just six: the Resolute desk, the Theodore Roosevelt desk, the Wilson desk, the Johnson desk, the Hoover desk, and the C&O desk.
- Nitrogen. It keeps them from oxidizing.
- Gene Roddenberry, the creator of Star Trek.
- Cristiano Ronaldo. The soccer star took home $88 million in earnings, according to Forbes.
Source: Workman Publishing/”Page-A-Day”