Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2018” calendar.
This Week’s Questions:
- What Pavement song features the frequently misheard lyric “Career, career, career”?
- Whose birthday does the holiday Vesak celebrate?
- What is a colony of penguins known as?
- Name the members of O.J. Simpson’s legal defense “dream team” for his 1995 murder trial.
- What fast food eatery introduced Mac n’ Cheetos in 2016?
This Week’s Answers:
- “Cut Your Hair.” Many people think the lyric sounds like “Korea, Korea, Korea.”
- The Buddha. It is celebrated on a full moon in May or early June.
- A rookery. Crows and some seabirds also live in rockeries.
- Robert Shapiro, Johnnie Cochran, Robert Kardashian, F. Lee Bailey, Alan Dershowitz, Gerald Uelman, Barry Scheck, Carl E. Douglas, Peter Neufeld, and Shawn Holley.
- Burger King. Similar to mozzarella sticks, they are shaped like Cheetos and contain a gooey center of cheese.
Source: Workman Publishing / “Page-A-Day”