Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2018” calendar.
This Week’s Questions:
- In 2016, the Wall Street Journal ran an article about a weekly ladies-only night at a theme park where bumper cars are a popular draw. Why is this notable?
- Who was Paul McCartney’s girlfriend from 1963 to 1968?
- Which Real Housewives star spent time in prison between appearances on TV?
- As a college student at the University of Wisconsin in the 1860s, what future environmentalist created an alarm clock desk to help him get out of bed each morning?
- What do Alicia “Lecy” Goranson and Sarah Chalke have in common?
This Week’s Answers:
- The amusement park is located in Saudi Arabia, where women are not allowed to drive–except at certain times at Al Shallal Theme Park in Jeddah, that is.
- Jane Asher. She was the inspiration for several Beatles songs, such as “All My Loving” and “Martha My Dear.”
- Teresa Guidice, of the show’s New Jersey incarnation. She cowrote a book, Turning the Tables, about her year behind bars.
- John Muir. The desk slid him out of bed and would then start ejecting books.
- They both played Becky on the TV show Roseanne.
Source: Workman Publishing / “Page-A-Day”