Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2018” calendar.
This Week’s Questions:
- What chain restaurant for years used the motto “When you’re here, you’re family”?
- In the video game The Sims and other related games, what language do Sims speak?
- Who was the first professional athlete to appear on a Wheaties cereal box?
- What rocker was born with the name Chaim Witz on August 25, 1949, in Israel?
- What is the name for the psychological condition in which someone believes a person or place has been replaced with an imposter?
This Week’s Answers:
- Olive Garden. The company dropped that slogan in 2012.
- Simlish. It’s a made-up language that sounds like gibberish.
- Lou Gehrig, who graced the box in 1934.
- Gene Simmons, of KISS. His mother had survived the Holocaust, and the two came to America when he was 8.
- Capgras syndrome. It is named for Joseph Capgras, the psychiatrist who discovered it.
Source: Workman Publishing / “Page-A-Day”