Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2018” calendar…
This Week’s Questions:
- Virginia Woolf’s stepgrandfather, or more accurately, her father’s father-in-law from another marriage, was a writer too. What was his name?
- Name the actor whose home includes his very own Benihana-style restaurant.
- What is the name of the song Megan Draper (Jessica Paré) performed in the first episode of season 5 of Mad Men?
- What game was once banned in the Soviet Union because it was said to promote capitalism?
- Who was the first person to play Ronald McDonald in a television commercial?
This Week’s Answers:
- William Makepeace Thackeray, author of the novel Vanity Fair.
- Tyrese Gibson. He calls it Gibsihana.
- “Zou Bisou Bisou.” The Gillian Gills song came out as a single in 1960.
- Monopoly. It was also banned in other Communist countries like Cuba.
- Willard Scott, who would later appear on The Today Show. Ronald McDonald looked quite different in his 1963 TV debut than he does today.
Source: Workman Publishing / “Page-A-Day”