Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2020” calendar…
This Week’s Questions:
- What was Kentucky Fried Chicken’s Colonel Sanders’s first name?
- What breed of dog is Boo, the “world’s cutest dog” with millions of Facebook fans and a line of stuffed animals and gifts modeled after him, and who once served as Virgin America’s official pet liaison?
- What material is New York’s New Year’s Eve ball covered in?
- What region of the world is the French navigator Jacques Cartier famous for exploring in the 16th century?
- In Norse mythology, who is the watchman of the gods?
This Week’s Answers:
- Harland. Sanders was a real person, born in 1890 in Indiana.
- Pomeranian. He belongs to a Facebook exec, who helped kick-start his fame.
- Waterford crystals–2,688 of them.
- Canada. On the orders of King Francis I, Cartier made multiple expeditions to what would become Canada, seeking riches and a new route to Asia.
- Heimdall. He stands guard at Bifrost, the rainbow bridge that leads from Earth to Asgard, home of the gods.
Source: Workman Publishing / “Page-A-Day”