Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2020” calendar…
This Week’s Questions:
- Who starred opposite Marilyn Monroe in the classic 1955 film The Seven Year Itch?
- Where in the world can you find a beauty pageant contest for goats?
- What is the capital of Honduras?
- What famous fashion designer was born with the last name Lifshitz but later changed it?
- What character does Samuel L. Jackson voice in the Pixar films The Incredibles (2004) and The Incredibles 2 (2018)?
This Week’s Answers:
- Tom Ewell. Ewell played Richard Sherman, a married man who begins spending time with his beautiful neighbor (Monroe) when his wife is away on vacation.
- Lithuania. The annual pageant takes place in the village of Ramygala.
- Tegucigalpa. The city was founded in 1578 as a mining center for gold and silver.
- Ralph Lauren. The designer changed his last name to Lauren when he was 16 years old after being teased at school because his name contained a swear word.
- Lucius Best, aka superhero Frozone, who has the ability to create ice. Best is friends with Mr. Incredible.
Source: Workman Publishing / “Page-A-Day”