Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2020” calendar…
This Week’s Questions:
- What is the name of the afflicted patient in the classic board game Operation?
- In the iconic shower scene in Alfred Hitchcock’s film Psycho, what was used to create the illusion of blood?
- In Australia, what animal outnumbers humans by almost two to one?
- What was Harry S. Truman’s middle name?
- How much saliva does the average person produce a day?
This Week’s Answers:
- Cavity Sam. In recent versions of the game, Sam has picked up some decidedly modern diagnoses, including a gamer’s thumb and a headphone headache.
- Watered-down chocolate syrup.
- Kangaroos. Periods of high rainfall in Australia encourage kangaroo population growth by providing more food for them.
- Simply the letter S. Harry’s parents couldn’t decide whether Harry’s middle name should honor his maternal grandfather, Solomon Young, or his paternal grandfather, Anderson Shipp Truman.
- Between two and four pints. People typically produce the most saliva during the late afternoon.
Source: Workman Publishing / “Page-A-Day”