Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2020” calendar…
This Week’s Questions:
- Where in the world can you find an underwater museum consisting of more than 500 life-size statues?
- The first woman appointed to the Supreme Court was Sandra Day O’Connor, in 1981. Who was the second woman to join the court?
- What famous actor worked as a firefighter when he was young, serving with Manhattan’s Engine 55?
- What is a chanticleer?
- Name the Russian composer who wrote the ballets The Nutcracker and Swan Lake.
This Week’s Answers:
- Cancun. Visitors can explore the Cancun Underwater Museum by diving or snorkeling.
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who was appointed by President Bill Clinton in 1993.
- Steve Buscemi. He pursued acting between firefighting shifts.
- A rooster. The term is most likely to be found in fairy tales featuring roosters.
- Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky. The prodigious composer is also responsible for the Sleeping Beauty ballet, as well as several operas.
Source: Workman Publishing / “Page-A-Day”