Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2020” calendar…
This Week’s Questions:
- Where on the human body is skin thickest?
- What is the tiniest kind of owl?
- What is a person with globophobia afraid of?
- “Live Free or Die” is the official motto of which U.S. state?
- What real-life castle served as the inspiration for the castle in Walt Disney’s Sleeping Beauty (1959) and the marching castle in California’s Disneyland theme park?
This Week’s Answers:
- The palms and the soles of the feet.
- The elf owl. These adorable birds typically stand around 5 inches tall and weigh about 1.5 ounces.
- Balloons. A hot-air balloon ride would not be a good choice if you have globophobia–and beware of birthday parties!
- New Hampshire. The motto was selected in 1945, rising above contenders like “Strong and Steadfast as Our Granite Hills” and “Pioneers Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow.”
- Schloss Neuschwanstein, a Bavarian castle that was commissioned by King Ludwig II in 1868.
Source: Workman Publishing / “Page-A-Day”