Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2021” calendar…
This Week’s Questions:
- What is the name of neurological condition that makes it hard for people to recognize faces?
- Where can you find the world’s largest arcade machine?
- What is the tall white hat that chefs often wear called?
- What was the original name of the National Football League (NFL) when it was founded in 1920?
- Martin Luther King Jr. was given a different first name at birth. What was it?
This Week’s Answers:
- Prosopagnoisa, also known as face blindness. People with prosopagnosia may have trouble recognizing the faces of people they know, including those of loved ones.
- Bensenville, Illinois. The machine, which stands more than 14 feet tall, was built by Jason Camberis.
- A toque blanche, which is French for “white hat,” popularly shortened to toque.
- The American Professional Football Association. The name was changed to the NFL in 1922.
- Michael. When Michael King Jr. was five years old, his father, Michael King Sr., changed both his name and his son’s name to Martin Luther.
Source: Workman Publishing / “Page-A-Day”