Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2021” calendar…
This Week’s Questions:
- What was the original working title of the Disney live-action film Honey, I Shrunk the Kids?
- In Rocketman, the Elton John biopic released in 2019, what actor stars as the legendary musician?
- When Richard I of England died in 1199, which part of his body was removed and mummified separately from the rest?
- The average human has about 6 million scent receptors in his or her nose. How many scent receptors does the average dog have?
- What is a funambulist?
This Week’s Answers:
- Teenie Weenies. The original name was scrapped because it might have limited the film’s appeal among adults.
- Taron Egerton. The film also stars Bryce Dallas Howard, Richard Madden, and Jamie Bell.
- His heart–a rather fitting turn of events, given that the king was known as Richard the Lionheart.
- Up to 300 million.
- Someone who walks tightropes. The act of tightrope walking is called funambulism.
Source: Workman Publishing / “Page-A-Day”