Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2021” calendar…
This Week’s Questions:
- What is the smallest known vertebrate species in the world?
- Ancient Greeks and Romans sometimes used devices called strigils. What is a strigil?
- What Broadway show won Best Musical at the 2019 Tony Awards?
- Which onetime ruler of England did the famous poet Percy Bysshe Shelley refer to as “an old, mad, blind, despised, and dying King”?
- The first Toy Story film features original music by Randy Newman, but Steve Jobs–the film’s executive producer–originally wanted someone else to write the music. What famous musician did Jobs want?
This Week’s Answers:
- Paedophryne amanuensis, a frog species from New Guinea.
- An instrument with a curved blade that was used to scrape moisture off the skin after taking a bath or exercising.
- King George III, who ruled England during the American Revolution.
- Bob Dylan.
Source: Workman Publishing / “Page-A-Day”