Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2021” calendar…
This Week’s Questions:
- What breed of dog yodels instead of barks?
- What city is nicknamed “Harbour City”?
- Who wrote The House on Mango Street, a celebrated coming-of-age novel about a Mexican American girl named Esperanza Cordero growing up in Chicago?
- Which beloved animated TV Show tells the story of a boy named Aang who must bring peace to a fantasy world on the brink of destruction?
- What is the proper term used to describe someone who practices karate?
This Week’s Answers:
- The Basenji. Another unusual Basenji quirk: they groom themselves like cats.
- Sydney, Australia, which was once a major port city. The iconic Sydney Opera House sits on the harbor.
- Sandra Cisneros.
- Avatar: The Last Airbender.
- Karateka. For example, “The karate was highly trained.”
Source: Workman Publishing / “Page-A-Day”