Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2021” calendar…
This Week’s Questions:
- Which recording artist broke into the upper echelon of the pop music scene in 2019 with her hit song “Juice”?
- What was the first living creature to be sent into outer space?
- A man named Richard Montañez who owned worked as a janitor in the Frito-Lay plant in Rancho Cucamonga, California, made a name of himself by creating a variety of the popular Cheetos snack. What kind of Cheeto did Montañez invent?
- Where in the world can you find the Valley of the Mills, a deep crevasse full of abandoned buildings (including the ruins of flour mills and sawmills) now covered by vegetation?
- In the Disney films Frozen and Frozen 2, who voices Olaf the Snowman?
This Week’s Answers:
- Lizzo. “Juice,” the lead single from her album Cuz I Love You, is a self-love and body-positivity album.
- The fruit fly. Fruit flies were placed on board a rocket that was launched in 1947.
- Flamin’ Hot Cheetos.
- Sorreno, Italy. The ruins date back to the 13th century.
- Josh Gad. Gad also appeared as LeFou in the live-action Beauty in the Beast film released in 2017.
Source: Workman Publishing / “Page-A-Day”