LAS VEGAS– Bar & Restaurant Expo, the nation’s largest and most influential gathering of bar and restaurant owners and operators, is excited to announce its key sponsors and expo highlights for the 2023 show. Returning to the Las Vegas Convention Center March 27-29, 2023, new expo hall features, including the Non Alc Chill Zone, will join highly popular interactive experiences including NxT, the Restaurant Zone, The Bistro, Tea Bar, and more.
2023 Bar & Restaurant Expo Hall Floor Highlights Include:
The Bar- Hosted by beverage and operations professional, Chris Hopkins, The Bar is an immersive experience, diving deep into the future of all things cocktails. Guests will have the opportunity to meet with mixologists, industry suppliers and leaders who will demonstrate ways for beverage professionals to achieve growth behind the bar. Guests can also sample inspirational new beverage recipes and test new products and equipment.
NxT- NxT, pronounced “next”, is an experience at the forefront of innovation for the hospitality industry and showcases the very latest food and drink trends. Featured experiences include the new Non Alc Chill Zone, Power Talks addressing current industry challenges, live music, food and beverage sampling, plus the coveted Industry Excellence Awards ceremony.
Non Alc Chill Zone- New for 2023, attendees can experience the fastest growing trend in the beverage industry at the Non Alc Chill Zone. As non-alcoholic beverages become increasingly popular, the Non Alc Chill Zone is an educational and interactive experience where attendees can sample the latest and most innovative zero proof beverages on the market. All beverages are complimentary and included with any registration pass.
Restaurant Zone– The Restaurant Zone is 15,000 square feet of space comprised of several distinct activations including the new Kitchen Equipment Showcase, powered by Middleby; The Food & Beverage Innovation Center and The Bistro. The Restaurant Zone also boasts a dedicated floor featuring the latest products and innovations.
- The Kitchen Equipment Showcase, powered by Middleby, will bring together a wide variety of the newest, in-demand electric technology and ventless equipment for your kitchens.
- The Food & Beverage Innovation Center will feature live, dynamic cooking demonstrations led by a team of top chefs. There will be 10 educational sessions over two days demonstrating the latest culinary techniques, and sampling of each dish to 500 attendees per session.
- The Bistro invites VIP Pass attendees to dine at the 50-seat restaurant to gain a full-service experience of new food menu items, drinks and test drive the latest technology solutions.Tea Bar- Bar & Restaurant Expo attendees also have access to the World Tea Expo floor, which will feature Tea Bar. Tea Bar is a dynamic experience showcasing the versatility and value of tea in multiple different products including cocktails, RTDs, plus new innovations within the tea industry.
- Featured key sponsors of this year’s Bar & Restaurant Expo include:
- Constellation Brands
- White Claw
- Uber Eats
- True Manufacturing
- Savi Controls
- Rocavaka Vodka
- QubicaAMF Worldwide LLC
- A full list of sponsors for the 2023 Bar & Restaurant Expo can be found here.
About Bar & Restaurant Expo
Bar & Restaurant Expo, formerly known as Nightclub & Bar Show, has continued to evolve to mirror the fast-paced, trend-setting nature of the hospitality industry. The event has been providing the specific tools that bar and restaurant owners, operators, and managers need to grow their businesses, compete, and succeed in this hyper-competitive and dynamic industry. The Bar & Restaurant Group is a division of the Questex Hospitality Group which also produces Vibe Conference, World Tea Conference & Expo, and daily content on barandrestaurant.com.
Source: Bar & Restaurant Expo