Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2018” calendar.
This Week’s Questions:
- When this outspoken author met her future husband, Frank O’Connor, on a Hollywood set, she tripped him to get his attention. Who was it?
- Name the hit song that was inspired by runner Delilah DiCrescenzo.
- What TV show starred Sid Caesar and Imogene Coca?
- While living in the White House, what president had guinea pigs named Admiral Dewey, Dr. Johnson, Bishop Doane, Fighting Bob Evans, and Father O’Grady?
- What did Epcot, the park that opened at Disney World in 1982, originally stand for?
This Week’s Answers:
- Ayn Rand. Though their marriage was complicated, O’Connor was the great love of her life.
- “Hey There Delilah” by the Plain White T’s.
- Your Show of Shows. The variety show aired from 1950 to 1954.
- Theodore Roosevelt. Those weren’t his only pets. He and his family also had a bear named Jonathan Edwards, a lizard named Bill, a pig (Maude), a badger (Josiah), a blue macaw (Eli Yale), a hen (Baron Spreckle), a one-legged rooster, a hyena, a barn owl, a rabbit (Peter) and a pony (Algonquin).
- Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow. It consists of Future World and World Showcase.
Source: Workman Publishing/”Page-A-Day”