Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2018” calendar.
This Week’s Questions:
- The smallest of the United States happens to have the longest official name. What is the name?
- Which king of France hung the Mona Lisa in his bathroom?
- Where did Cream of Wheat, Juicy Fruit gum, and Pabst Blue Ribbon beer all make their debuts?
- What is the name of the official mascot of the Pittsburgh Steelers?
- New York is always reinventing itself. What can you find 190 miles of in Manhattan at any given time, according to expert estimates?
This Week’s Answers:
- State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations.
- King Francis I. Some say that his bathroom was a precursor to the Louvre because of the many paintings he kept there.
- The Chicago World’s Fair in 1893. The grand fair celebrated the 400th anniversary of Columbus’s arrival in the New World.
- Steely McBeam. Before 2007, the team did not have a mascot. McBeam arrived in celebration of the team’s 75th season.
- Scaffolding and sidewalk sheds, the structures that are put up over the sidewalks of buildings that are under construction.
Source: Workman Publishing / “Page-A-Day”