Every Tuesday is a Trivia Tuesday on AmericaJR… Look for five new trivia questions and answers from the “365 Amazing Trivia Facts for 2021” calendar…
This Week’s Questions:
- What does the Australian term jumbuck refer to?
- How many eyes does a caterpillar have?
- What does the verb ensorcell mean?
- In the 2019 film Pokémon Detective Pikachu, what famous actor voices Pikachu?
- What famous genius penned the following line? “I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious.”
This Week’s Answers:
- A sheep.
- A whopping 12! Caterpillars have six tiny eyes, called stemmata, on each side of their head.
- To enchant or bewitch someone. For example, “The craft wizard used magic to ensorcell the impressionable townspeople.”
- Ryan Reynolds. The film also starred Justice Smith and Kathryn Newton.
- Albert Einstein, who wrote the line in a letter to Carl Seelig, his biographer, in 1952.
Source: Page-A-Day / Workman Publishing
Leave a Reply